[mythtv-users] experience with HD Homerun in Australia

The GUIGuy linux at finalfiler.com
Sat Jun 13 20:09:22 UTC 2009

Phil Wild wrote:
> I purchased a unit from JB HiFi on Wednesday. The sticker price was
> $299 but I asked the sales assistant if he could do better and he gave
> it to me for $250.

Phil (and others),

Can you enlighten me about HDHomerun because I'm obviously missing
something. To me it seems to be just another box that requires more
cabling when I can achieve the same end inside a PC case?

The GuiGuy

  /  Oz  \

They are not a nation of snobs like the English or of extravagant
boasters like the Americans or of reckless profligates like the French,
they are simply a nation of drunkards
(Marcus Clark - Englishman)