[mythtv-users] Hiding titles in Watch Recordings screen

Doug Haber doug at fawnanddoug.com
Sat Jun 13 01:05:25 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Is there any way to hide a title in the Watch Recordings screen? I've
recorded a few movies from HBO and I've put them in a Recording Group called
"movies".  The problem is the Watch Recordings screen shows them in both the
Title  group (e.g. "The Promotion") and the Movies group. I'd like to only
see them in the Movies group but still see the titles of other shows.  My
goal is to unclutter my Watch Recordings screen.

Thanks!

Doug