[mythtv-users] Zotac IONITX-C Warning to all current and future owners of this board

Jeff Thurston jthurston at skyline-ats.com
Thu Jun 11 23:13:02 UTC 2009

Check your board POST very carefully. Disable quiet & slow boot.
Mine says in White-on-Gray text in the bottom left corner during POST:

"EVALUATION COPY - NOT FOR SALE."

I just purchased mine from a reputable store in the SFBay area. After
talking to them about it I was advised to register the board with Zotac to
ensure any future warranty issues are honoured as well as to get immediate
feedback about the warranty status before it is too late to return it to the
store.

It's probably just something that was overlooked before the release cycle of
the board, but still, I thought others might like to be aware of this since
it seems a LOT of people are buying this board. Perhaps there is a BIOS fix
for it.

-Jeff