[mythtv-users] backend still recording live tv after frontend shutdown

Thomas Mørch tmorch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 07:01:39 UTC 2009

2009/6/10 ryan patterson <ryan.goat at gmail.com>

> On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 3:59 AM, Thomas Mørch<tmorch at gmail.com> wrote:
> > So Is there a way to prevent this behaviour?
> >
> > / Thomas
> >

> Maybe you could teach your wife to not randomly turn off the computer
> without properly shutting it down?

I tried to.. But she often forgets.. Also, the computer is mounting it's
root ro, from a cf card. So the filesystem is not corrupted with a
inapropiate shutdown. Only problem is that myth locks up the tuner.

Anyway, I set up lircd to react on the TV power off command, and added a
jump point to the main menu, problem fixed..

/ Thomas