[mythtv-users] nVidia drivers 185.18.14 now out, ubuntu mythtv packages update ...

Steve Curtis scurtis at fixation.net
Wed Jun 10 22:25:57 UTC 2009

2009/6/10 Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>

> 2009/6/11 Steve Curtis <scurtis at fixation.net>:
> > Thanks - if you downgrade 180-kernel-source it auto downgrades glx-180.
> > However, I've now got banding straightaway - this time blue! though much
> > less banding.  Maybe I'll try going back even further - this is very odd!
>
> check your video cable maybe?

Well, no banding on 180.44 - I'm thinking I'll add your testing repo and go
back up to 180.53 as I'm pretty sure that's what I was on before trying to
go up to the stable 185.x

Anyway - perhaps a useful heads up in case anyone else comes across this on
a Gigabyte E7AUM-DS2H board.

Thanks JY, going up and down versions like this so easily is a real life
saver!

Cheers,
Steve