[mythtv-users] Zotac Ion in Book

Alex Fitzpatrick alexfitz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 02:45:11 UTC 2009

I have been wanting to make a low power, small frontend for some time now.
When the Zotac Ion board became available at newegg and was reported as
working well with my distro of choice, I ordered one.  While it was
shipping, I started thinking of what would be a good case.  When I saw a box
that looked like a book at a local shop, I knew I had my case.  It was easy
to modify to hold the ion and looks great in the living room.  I took a few
pictures, but still have a little work to do painting edges etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13192529@N03/sets/72157619224582249/