[mythtv-users] AudioPulseUtil: Suspend Success, how can I get rid of this?

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 08:09:23 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/6/5 Mike <cpt_mocha at yahoo.com>:

> No can do, I'm using your glvdpau patch and like to stay up to date.  I just found http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-commits/2009-April/052115.html and the situation is not as simple as I thought.  I guess I'll just live with it until enough people complain about it and it gets fixed.

It's very easy to remove that change...

Download the changeset 20425 using trac

http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/20425?format=diff&new=20425.

You'll get a file changeset_r20425.diff

Now go into the directory where you extracted the mythtv source code from SVN.

cd ~/to_svn/mythtv
De-apply that patch:
patch -p4 -R -f < ~/Downloads/changeset_r20425.diff

You'll get one error with libs/libmyth/audiopulseutil.cpp , but it
doesn't matter as that file was introduced by changeset 20425

Now, apply the vdpau backport patch, recompile (it will still apply properly).

That's it.

I love trac, I think it's one of the best online development tools ...
Very smart decision for mythtv to use this ..

Jean-Yves