[mythtv-users] AudioPulseUtil: Suspend Success, how can I get rid of this?

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 08:09:23 UTC 2009

2009/6/5 Mike <cpt_mocha at yahoo.com>:
> No can do, I'm using your glvdpau patch and like to stay up to date.  I just found http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-commits/2009-April/052115.html and the situation is not as simple as I thought.  I guess I'll just live with it until enough people complain about it and it gets fixed.

It's very easy to remove that change...

Download the changeset 20425 using trac

You'll get a file changeset_r20425.diff

Now go into the directory where you extracted the mythtv source code from SVN.

cd ~/to_svn/mythtv
De-apply that patch:
patch -p4 -R -f < ~/Downloads/changeset_r20425.diff

You'll get one error with libs/libmyth/audiopulseutil.cpp , but it
doesn't matter as that file was introduced by changeset 20425

Now, apply the vdpau backport patch, recompile (it will still apply properly).

That's it.

I love trac, I think it's one of the best online development tools ...
Very smart decision for mythtv to use this ..