[mythtv-users] first build, $695 - extra eyes, please

Troy Goodson TroysLists at Lavabit.com
Thu Jun 4 17:41:25 UTC 2009

On Jun 4, 2009, at 9:55 AM, freedenizen <freedenizen at gmail.com> wrote:

> This may be overly obvious, but you have a kb/mouse to use on the
> system too, right? :)  I once started to build up a system only to
> realize I only had ps2 mice and no ps2 ports.

Thanks for catching that. I should've mentioned that I have both USB
keyboard and mouse.

I plan using a remote as the input device, as exclusively as
practical. I'll either use the Anyware HA-IR01SV or use it's IR
receiver with the URC-7800 that I already own.

Troy.