[mythtv-users] Problem with 1080i h264 video - video appears to be twice as long as it should.

Manuel McLure manuel at mclure.org
Wed Jun 3 01:23:34 UTC 2009

Just some more information on this. I again applied only the 18104
changes to my release, and allowed it to record a new show. This show
appeared to have the right length and commercial flagging worked. Then
I ran mythcommflag --rebuild on a show I knew was bad but it didn't
seem to fix it - in fact it appears that the show now won't play at
all, and another show I tested (1/2 hour) says it's 3 hours!

So a step in the right direction, I think.

--
Manuel A. McLure WW1FA <manuel at mclure.org> <http://www.mclure.org>
...for in Ulthar, according to an ancient and significant law,