[mythtv-users] How to find an album in MythMusic interface?

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 17:37:03 UTC 2009

Hi,

MythMusic could take a few good ideas from jriver media center.

It uses a generated "tag" called "artist album (auto)" to sortalbums
properly. Infact, despite it being a windows application it is by far the
best all round media centre program I have found and well worth the $40 (30
day free trial naturally), for the full multimedia experience, or the free
audio only program which is a slightly cut down version called media
jukebox.

http://www.jrmediacenter.com/

I would love to see some of the features moved into myth.

As an aside, with all the cheap touchscreen portable devices available I
think the 10' display paradigm is coming to an end; afterall they were to
make the viewer aware of what they were watching, but there are now better
ways of doing this at reasonable cost). I have designed a solution and am
looking to have it built on web technologies... I am willing to sponsor its
development as I am not an able coder. Volunteers?

Rich