[mythtv-users] MythTV help in the SF Bay Area

stefan_jones at comcast.net stefan_jones at comcast.net
Mon Jun 1 19:55:50 UTC 2009

----- js104 at xemaps.com wrote:
> [...]

js104, you might want to provide a little more information about what you *can* handle, technically speaking.

If I were in the Bay Area and did this sort of consulting work I'd first ask you . . . have you ever worked with Linux or Unix? Used an editor, issued simple command lines, know how to restart a service or kill a process . . . that sort of thing.