[mythtv-users] Configuration Issues MythTV 0.22

Chris Jones chris at mollingtonconsultants.com
Fri Jul 31 08:43:36 UTC 2009

I am running MythTV v0.22 on a Fedora 11 installation. I was running 0.21 on
Fedora 10 very well, but as soon as I upgraded to F11, Myth would not
configure properly, and now, although I have installed properly (again),
when I do the channel search, Myth reports that it Failed to find any
channels.

I have spent hours looking on the web for a definitive set of installation
and configuration howto's, but have not found anything that is remotely
useful.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to resolving this issue?

--

Chris Jones

Email: chris at mollingtonconsultants.com

Mob: +44 (0)7980 292024