[mythtv-users] MythWeb Listings Empty for DVB-T (DVB-S is ok)

Gareth Glaccum gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Fri Jul 31 07:08:50 UTC 2009

What version of myth are you running? I have exactly the opposite problem
(my dvb-s worked for 1 week, then stopped getting EIT, dvb-t is OK).
I am on trunk, my dvb-t cards are on the first video source, dvb-s on the
second video source
My EPG does not work at all, which makes me think that under mythtv-setup,
your DVB-S cards do not have 'Use for Active EIT source' ticked.
Gareth