[mythtv-users] [Mythweb] Custom Recording Schedule

Tom Sparks tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jul 30 18:12:04 UTC 2009

--- On Fri, 31/7/09, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:

> From: Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com>
> Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] [Mythweb] Custom Recording Schedule
> To: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
> On 07/30/2009 06:30 AM, Tom Sparks
> wrote:
> > I have done a search with ^moive$ in the title and
> Category
> > using the search feature of mythweb
> >
> > How do I translate that into a custom recording
> schedule?
>
> Through mythfrontend's Custom Recording editor.  It
> has example SQL snippets you can use to build your
> rule--including, "Limit by category," and "Match words in
> the title."
>
> Mike

thanks

here is the rule that I used
"
program.category_type = 'Movie'
OR program.category = 'Movie'
OR program.title LIKE '%Movie%'
" with Record at any time on any channel selected

Now how do I exclude a show and how do I stop it from scheduling the same show on at the same time but on a different station?

tom sparks