[mythtv-users] Channel guide order

Gregorio Gervasio, Jr. gregorio.gervasio at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 17:08:42 UTC 2009

>>>>> Joel  writes:

j> Trivial question, but is the guide data always in reverse numerical
j> order on the frontend?  I don't remember it being this way before, but
j> to be honest, I've rarely looked at it, usually using mythweb, which is
j> listed in numerical order.  While I can appreciate that the channel up
j> button still goes up a channel when they are listed in reverse order in
j> the guide, it seems backwards from every other guide, including mythweb,
j> so it's confusing to look at.  Is this an option somewhere?
[...]

        You probably pressed '0' (zero) or whatever key TOGGLEEPGORDER
is bound to.  Try pressing it again.

--
Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.
gregorio.gervasio at gmail.com