[mythtv-users] I want Mythtv to change my dish pvr channels.

Rodney D. Myers rod_myers at fastmail.fm
Wed Jul 29 14:17:48 UTC 2009

Now that I have my MythTV working reliably, I want to be able to set
it, to control my older DISH PVR501.

So when if I want to record "all new" episodes of any series, the
mythtv box will change the channels.

I know the dish receiver does not have firewire or network connection.

What are my options out there.

Yes I know it's probably in the mail list archives, but I was not
worried about "extra" customization until I had the MythTV box working
reliably.

Thanks

--
Rodney D. Myers <rod_dmyers at fastmail.fm>