[mythtv-users] Saa7134 Sabrent

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Wed Jul 29 04:32:56 UTC 2009

Sean Keane wrote:
> Has anyone got this card to work with mythtv? I've had success in
> getting it to work with TvTime but in Mythtv the picture is just black
> and white and scrabled.

I'm using a Mercury TV card as a second tuner, and it uses the SAA7134
chipset.  If it works in tvtime you probably have the right driver and
card specified, but it may not be configured properly in Myth.  Make
sure you have the right format (NTSC, PAL, or SECAM) selected, since
that's the most likely problem to cause a scrambled picture.