[mythtv-users] Comcast analog shutdown for SF Southbay

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 20:43:16 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 12:56 PM, Brad Fuller<bradallenfuller at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 12:55 PM, Brad Fuller<bradallenfuller at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Still on here in 95032. Receiving everything from 2-82.
>>
>> Ii just checked, this is what I found:
>>
>> 1-34 Still on
>> 25-66 - not on
>> 67-82  Still on
>
> Oppss...  Should have checked my typing! Try again:
>
> 1-34:    Still on
> 35-66:  not on
> 67-82:  Still on
>
> I can only assum 67-82 will go away sometime soon.

One thing that did happen last night was the bandwidth on Letterman
almost doubled. It's been running about 1.1GB for the hour over the
last month. Jumped to about 1.8GB last night. No noticible difference
in picture quality watching with the dead and/or dieing MythTV Player
app, but it was listed with more disk space.

Probably not related but I thought I'd share it.

- Mark