[mythtv-users] Can I limit the disk space recordings use?

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 17:26:26 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Richard
Morton<richard.e.morton at gmail.com> wrote:
> Or create a 1.5tb partition just for mythtv

That works well. That is one reason why I always use LVM on all arrays
even the 7TB ones I have at work. I also did that on the 2TB drive I
bought yesterday, well in that case I created 3 x 500GB partitions in
my LVM containing only 1 PV. I never ever use lvm to span disks unless
the pvs are all raid arrays. I have already added these 3 volumes to
my storage groups and moved data from 4 different hard drives to the
volumes..

John