[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase with EIT data

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 19:22:55 UTC 2009

ok, after seeing the issue reappear today and missing the recording of the
formula1 qualy. I thought Id ask if there is a way to prevent timeout of the
MySQL connections.

Thanks

Thanks And Regards,

Richard Morton
07899 750400
GoogleTalk: richard.e.morton at gmail.com
MS Messenger: richard.e.morton at gmail.com

www.pidgin.im - MSN & Yahoo Messenger and many great features but without
adverts
www.ubuntu.com - a free operating system thats pretty damn good.

to mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it;
to mess up your Windows box, you just need to work on it.
     - Scott Granneman, Security Focus

OpenOffice a fully featured office suite that is free, it's so good
Microsoft are adding support for it to their office applications.
www.openoffice.org

"I would change the world if I could, but they wont give me the source
code." --Unknown