[mythtv-users] [mythtv] Why MythTV didn't handle the UK Freeview lineup change

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 19:11:05 UTC 2009

Hi,

This is the first I have seen of this issue and I notice that I do not have
V1+1 and only have V1 on channel20.

How do I resolve this issue, I can't find anything on the wiki...

How stupid am I?

lol

I have posted this from dev into users, as my request is a user support
issue not a development issue

thanks for any help