[mythtv-users] Fedora 11 and MythMusic Segmentation Fault

Cram Rigby cram.rigby at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 00:57:46 UTC 2009

Thanks!  Your solution worked for me.  I had no idea about the Goom
visualizer or the visualizer browser.  Just for reference, I was
getting a segfault with an old GeForce 6200 AGP card and on my new
motherboard with a built-in Nvidia 9400 using nvidia drivers
185.18.14.  The kernel I'm running was to get around the LIRC problems
as well.

In addition to being a simple general browser, MythBrowser is
responsible for InfoCenter > New Feeds (MythNews).

Does your MythBrowser crash too?