[mythtv-users] Remote Mythfrontend Problem

Mark Garland mythtvusers at markgarland.co.uk
Wed Jul 22 16:53:13 UTC 2009

Hi David,

Is there a way to tell that it is streaming and not accessing the files
directly?
The only thing I've got is to wait for a RingBuf error to appear in the logs
and see whether it is accessing the file through the folder or by IP.

MG
-----
"The most overlooked advantage of owning a computer is that if they foul up
there's no law against whacking them around a bit."