[mythtv-users] VDPAU Error: DISPLAY PRE-EMPTED. Aborting playback.

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 06:12:32 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/7/22 Marius Schrecker <marius at schrecker.org>:
> I've just bought a HD-PVR, but haven't had time to set it up yet. Will need
> VDPAU when I do. Lets hope Nvidia 190* is better than 185*

Been running 190.16 drivers for about one hour ; still plenty of
segfault in libGL ; changing channels make mythtv segfault.

Changing xrandr display refresh rate during VDPAU playback still crashes X.

It seems to be a tad more stable than 185.18.14 ; but barely...

With 180.60, mythtv never segault during videoplayback...
Jean-Yves