[mythtv-users] Dvico Fusion HDTV DVB-T USB or something else?

Iain Buchanan iaindb at netspace.net.au
Wed Jul 22 05:02:07 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-22 at 12:59 +0800, sonofzev at iinet.net.au wrote:

> Hi Iain,
>
> I don't know about this specific device, but I have a Fusion Lite (PCI) and
> Fusion Dual Express (PCIe).. and have had generally good experience with these
> devices..

AFAICT the Fusion Dual has a PCI and a USB tuner, and the USB tuner is
the same as the one in the USB-only device.

Do you use both tuners?  Do you get full 1080p HD?  Do you know if yours
has hw mpeg4?

> The site is stating that support has been around since about 2006 for the USB
> devices.. I'd take that as a good omen..

I think so too :)

thanks for the quick reply,

Emperor Palpatine:
	Everything that has transpired has done so according
	to my design.