[mythtv-users] Fedora 11 and Myth?

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Tue Jul 21 23:29:56 UTC 2009

On 07/21/2009 06:38 PM, schepens wrote:
> Has anyone gotten Myth on Fedora 11 working by installing it from the
> rpmfusion repo packages, with Hauppauge capture cards (I have a 150 and
> a 350)? If it's not quite ready I'll wait...

Yes, it works just fine with those cards. If not, its news to me. Which
would be particularly amusing, since I'm the one who maintains those
packages... I don't actually use any analog cards anymore, but I know of
no reason why they wouldn't Just Work like they have for YEARS.

> Yes, I know people have gotten things running from atrpms, but if I can
> just go with standard repos I'll be happier down the road!

What do you mean "standard repos"? While RPM Fusion does try to stick
closer to Fedora's packaging guidelines, update practices, etc.,
technically, its no more or less "standard" than ATrpms... :)

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com