[mythtv-users] Updated 0.21 fixes -> LCD status screen weirdness

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Tue Jul 21 21:35:28 UTC 2009

Thomas Börkel wrote:
> HI!
>
> After updating my frontend from 0.21 fixes r19961 to r20877, the LCD
> status screen in the main menu changes from date/time to the LCDproc
> default status screen every few seconds.
>
> No problems during watching a show.
>
> I am using LCDproc 0.5.2 on an up-to-date Gentoo system.
>
> The backend still uses r19961.
>
> Anyone else seeing this? Any hints?
>
> Maybe it was r20697, which changes something about LCDproc screen prios.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Thomas

Myth now behaves like any other LCDProc client and does not completely
take over the LCD so you could if you wanted to use other LCDProc
clients to show other screens on the LCD.

If you don't want to see the server screen you can turn it of in the
LCDProc  configuration file. On gentoo thats at /etc/LCDd.conf. In the
server section change the ServerScreen=yes to  ServerScreen=no.

Paul H.