[mythtv-users] HDHR unavailable

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Mon Jul 20 13:36:30 UTC 2009

I've been happily using my HDHR for quite a while now.  I just now got
around to updating my config for the digital changeover (it's been a
busy summer). I deleted all my tuners, added them back, and now both
tuners in my HDHR show as 'unavailable'.  mythtv-setup sees them just
fine; it channelscans just fine.  But the backend says they're both
'unavailable'.  ISTR that there used to be something in the log files
when the backend scanned for the HDHR; now the log files don't make any
mention of the HDHR at all.

Any ideas?  What do I need to turn on for debugging to get an idea why
the backend is ignoring the tuners?

--Yan

--

   o__