[mythtv-users] State of mythtv on the beagleboard

Janne Grunau janne-mythtv at grunau.be
Sat Jul 18 09:16:16 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 03:33:39PM -0300, Mark J. Small wrote:
> Does anybody know how well mythtv will run these days on a beagleboard based
> computer.  I know that there are patches for ffmpeg to support acceleration by
> the DSP, but have these made their way in to myth?

Yes, they are in mythtv trunk since the last ffmpeg sync 2 weeks ago

I improved and fixed cross compile support in confgure during the last
couple of days and updated the open embedded mythtv svn recipe.

Several beagleboard guys using a beagleboard as frontend with -fixes or
older trunk checkouts. The only complain they had is fixed now.