[mythtv-users] Suspend to ram with IONITX

Marc Tousignant drayson at net1plus.com
Fri Jul 17 13:49:11 UTC 2009

I'll try covering it, but it has a light that flashes when it receives any
signals at all, even when using my remote for other devices, and that was
not flashing.
I kicked the suspend off from the console so I know it was not a stray
transmission from my remote itself.

> > If so, which remote do people recommend for resume?
>
> The mceusb receivers should be working quite reliably now, following a
> one-line fix from Eloy Paris. At least, I've seen multiple reports
> that it does.

I just ordered one because I saw people were having success with this. Since
I now have 2 frontends and I am going to need to be able to control the
second I needed a new one anyway. If the streamzap cannot be suspended I'll
just use it on the appletv in the other room.