[mythtv-users] compiling fixes r20651 doesn't detect ion cpu

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 06:13:54 UTC 2009

The compiler is probably older than the processor release so can't detect it
by model.

However I have a 1.3ghz via board and sd playback requires 80% cpu with
hardware mpg decoding being used.

I am not sure how much vdpau manages to offload onto the graphics card but
it is surely the way to do it with atom

Please excuse brevity and mistakes, this email was composed on a mobile
phone.

Thanks and regards,
Richard Morton
07899750400

On Jul 17, 2009 1:27 AM, "Jean-Yves Avenard" <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:

2009/7/17 Khanh Tran <khanh at khanh.net>:

> Hello all, > > I've got one of those new Zotac ION boards with the Intel
ION N330 > processor.  co...
I doubt it has anything to do with compilation issue. the Intel 330 is
a very slow processor ; you should use VDPAU for playback and all will
be fine..
That's the whole point of the nvidia ion platform IMHO ...