[mythtv-users] Call for iMON testing

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Wed Jul 15 03:27:07 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 14 July 2009 16:02:16 Andy Burns wrote:
> 2009/7/14 Jarod Wilson <jarod at wilsonet.com>:
>
> > This one's better:
> > http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/kernel/2.6.29.6/213.fc11/
>
> Just tried that version, boots OK, mouse automatically recognised by
> lirc and functioning on the gdm greeter screen (well pointer movement
> works and seems to be proportional to mousepad pressure, but
> left/right clicks don't work,

Heh, oh yeah... There were some buglets reported w/the mouse buttons
on the ffdc devices, which I *think* I just got fixed today, but you
would have to try lirc cvs and/or building from my git tree to verify,
or wait for me to get an updated kernel build together.

> mouse/kbd toggle had no apparent effect).

They won't until there is an IR client (such as mythtv) attached to
lircd. Before that, it'll just stay in mouse mode, since if there's no
attached IR client, why run in IR mode?

> Within mythfrontend only the CH+/CH- keys seem to do anything, acting
> as up/down keys in the menus, couldn't dind any other keys that worked
> as enter/right/escape etc.

Got an appropriate lircd.conf and .lircrc in place?

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com