[mythtv-users] Changing Directory to Hold Recordings

Mark Trimble matrimble at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 20:14:05 UTC 2009

I running .20 in LinuxMCE (Kubuntu, Gutsy) and haven't been able to
successfully change the directory that holds recordings. I am able to
change the default path in the General section of the backend setup,
but after shows are recorded I see they've been saved once again to
the default path (/home/public/data/videos/tv_shows_1) and the General
settings once again lists this default path.

What can I do to change the directory that holds recordings?

Regards,
Mark