[mythtv-users] UK based system

Mike Holden mythtv at mikeholden.org
Tue Jul 7 11:35:18 UTC 2009

Alex Butcher wrote:
> - programmes scheduling using the Radio Times data have different
> metadata
>    when updated from EIT, resulting in MythTV thinking the original
> programme
>    is not being broadcast.

You shouldn't be using EIT and xmltv grabber for the same channel - use
one or the other. Using both at the same time is guaranteed to give you
headaches like this!

> Recording and playing back Radio programmes works for me. The radio
> functionality was included in a 0.21, IIRC.

There's a contrib script for using ffmpeg to strip out the mp3 data from
the mpeg stream for downloading to your mp3 player. Works a treat, and I
use it each morning to prepare files to transfer to my iRiver.
--
Mike Holden

http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted
items, including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts