[mythtv-users] Video Catalog

Brent Norris brent at brentnorris.net
Tue Jul 7 01:51:31 UTC 2009

What would be great is if there was a way to sort by the info that is
entered into the DB.  I think it may have been XBMC that allowed that.
You have a DB that has Actors, Directors, Genre, Date, and probably a
lot of other stuff in there.  The ability to sort by that would really
be what you guys are looking for.

"I am looking for something funny." Sort by genre, select comedy
"I am looking for something with Clint Eastwood" Sort by Actor, select
Clint Eastwood

etc...etc..

Maybe MythVideo has this and I have just forgot about it.  Personally, I
sorted mine into directories: 0-9, A-C, D-F, etc..

Brent