[mythtv-users] LiveTV conflicts with scheduled recording - despite unused tuners on the same box!

Janne Grunau janne-mythtv at grunau.be
Mon Jul 6 14:15:40 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 03, 2009 at 09:16:48PM -0400, Christian Szpilfogel wrote:
> R. G. Newbury wrote:
> >
> > Chris Peterson grabbed this data somehow for visitors to mythtv.org. I
> > *think* these are unique visitors:
> >
> > 1.  United States   119,664
> > 2.  United Kingdom  24,158
> > 3.  Germany         21,348
> > 4.  Australia       19,392
> > 5.  Canada          14,460
> > 6.  Netherlands     7,550
> > 7.  France          6,806
> > 8.  Sweden          6,149
> > 9.  Italy           5,677
> > 10. Spain           5,544
>
> Another interesting thing is that for the top 6, they are somewhat
> similar on a per capita basis except for Australia which is roughly
> double per capita for that group.

Germany is roughly 1/3 lower, Sweden is per capita between Australia and
United Kingdom. United States are only 6th per-capita. See complete list below.
Numbers are visitors per 1000 capita.

1.  Australia        19,392    0.889
2.  Sweden            6,149    0.664
3.  Netherlands       7,550    0.458