[mythtv-users] LiveTV conflicts with scheduled recording - despite unused tuners on the same box!

Brad DerManouelian bderman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 23:27:27 UTC 2009

On Jul 2, 2009, at 4:10 PM, Lindsay Mathieson wrote:

> Quite true, my humble apologies. Extenuating circumstances? its
> morning here
> and I had to spend an hour cleaning up cat vomit and kitty litter
> accidents
> before coffee :(  so was a bit out of sorts ...
>

>> Enjoy your weekend,
>
> Gotta get through friday first :)

No worries. I've gotten way past the point of taking mailing list
posts personally (I won't bore you with the links to those threads). I
initially left this list for personal reasons - not intending I would
be able to join again - and I have absolutely missed how passionate
people are about MythTV. I certainly have strong opinions and expect
to be challenged for them from time to time.