[mythtv-users] LiveTV conflicts with scheduled recording - despite unused tuners on the same box!

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 22:45:08 UTC 2009

On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 01:15:49 am Brad DerManouelian wrote:
> Oh, good. I was wondering when this would turn into the "Why does it
> take so long to change channels" thread. Reading this thread has made
> me a little nostalgic for that one.
>
> I'm glad these are archived so I can enjoy them again and again. All
> of them. Over and over again.

And Joy! we can enjoy your faux snideness over and over as well, which you
trot out every time without actually contributing anything.

And if you bothered to read my reply instead of projecting your "oh so tired"
meme you would have noticed I wasn't actually complaining and that I know
perfectly well why it takes so long to change channels *and* that I suggested
a possibility for speeding it up.

--
Lindsay
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home