[mythtv-users] The $99 frontend is here. Is this too good to be true?

Sean Goodpasture goofygrin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 02:41:49 UTC 2009

I'm using a K100 (Kaiboer brand) and have a couple eGreat's on their way.
I hacked mythweb...
http://www.networkedmediatank.com/showthread.php?tid=24292

<http://www.networkedmediatank.com/showthread.php?tid=24292>And I always
schedule with my computer.  I've found the scheduling process in the
mythfrontend to be "cumbersome" at best and useless at worst.  I also never
use LiveTV on my myth setup since it's always just crashed something... plus
commercials suck.

I want one box that can do it all... and a minimyth was pretty close, but
not quite there.  The NMTs are the same, but I think they are better for all
the non myth media... in a smaller box.