[mythtv-users] MythDora 10 fresh install - frontend segfault

Jacob Steenhagen jacob at steenhagen.us
Sat Jan 31 22:07:57 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Jacob Steenhagen <jacob at steenhagen.us>wrote:

> I just installed MythDora as a clean install today (long story on why, but
> it started from blank hard drives... no importing of old data). As of right
> now, I have two problems:

I seem to have solved it. I suspected my two problem may be related, and it
seems they were. After digging around in the settings for a while I changed
my sound output from ALSA to /dev/dsp and my sound started work (on both the
Analog and Digital cards :). Also, when exiting, it goes back to the MythTV
interface.

--
http://jacob.steenhagen.us