[mythtv-users] FYI on Superbowl schedule

Aaron Klein klein.aaron at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 17:52:33 UTC 2009

This is just an FYI for those that scheduled the superbowl to record
prior to today.  I had done this and just now I noticed the superbowl
was not set to record.  When I looked at the schedule for tomorow I
saw that the listings have changed to include the teams.  THey didnt
include the teams as of the previous days update.

I thought I would share so that some might realize the same thing
prior to 'missing' the superbowl in the recording schedule.