[mythtv-users] Apple Remote not working on Mac Mini

Brad Dolman mythtv at braddolman.com
Sat Jan 31 16:50:15 UTC 2009

Am I missing something? I'm trying to get a new Mac Mini fired up as a
front-end and for some reason the remote is not working. Of course, it
works fine for other, non-mythtv, activities (Front Row, etc). My
version of MythFrontend is 20.2, but it should have remote support
according to the svn logs. I suppose it could be something to do with
my OSX revision (which is 10.5.6). Anyone have any clues?