[mythtv-users] Some XMLTV uk_rt debug questions?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 11:36:58 UTC 2009

Does anyone know how to solve the following?

1. When I start uk_rt it says it is using the old style config file
skipping - I have tried setting up from scratch again but it is still
saying it is using the old format even though I have recreated the
whatever.xmltv file?
2. After recreating the whatever.xmltv file it now also outputs five
badline errors for encoding, cachedir, title-processing etc?
3. Is is possible to run the grabber in debug mode but grabbing the
debug text to a text file?

Thanks