[mythtv-users] mythtv VDPA and 9400GT

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 08:02:23 UTC 2009

On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 05:42:28 pm Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> I meant to write:
> Even if you were running mythtv built with the vdpau patches using an
> ATI video card, the VDPAU entries in the profile screen would show
> up...

Thats the weird thing - its definietly the vdpau repo according to apt and when
I run mythtvfrontend --version I get:

MythTV Version   : 19845-openglvdpau
MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-21-fixes
Library API      : 0.21.20080304-1
Network Protocol : 40
Options compiled in:
 linux profile using_oss using_alsa using_arts using_jack using_backend
using_dbox2 using_directfb using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend
using_hdhomerun using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libfftw3
using_lirc using_opengl_vsync using_opengl_video using_v4l using_x11
using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmcw using_xvmc_vld
using_glx_proc_addr_arb using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_opengl
using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_libavc_5_3 using_live

note:I swapped in the 8400GS from my vdpau working desktop and still don't get
vdpau option in playback profiles. I guess its something weird in my
environment? an associated library that I didn't downgrade from the mythbuntu
weekly builds?
--
Lindsay Mathieson
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home