[mythtv-users] Schedule conflicted with itself causing show tonotrecord

Gareth Glaccum gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Fri Jan 30 22:00:39 UTC 2009

>...assuming you're using soft-padding. hard-padding would create a
conflict.

I use the per-rule padding. I thought this was hard. There is no conflict.
This weekend, I have Grand Designs finishing at 6:42 on recorder 1, and
Grand Designs starting at 5:38 on recorder 1.
That is according to the upcomming recordings anyway.

But if the OP has 4 physical recorders anyway, it might be worthwhile them
considering virtual recorders.
Gareth