[mythtv-users] Schedule conflicted with itself causing show to not record

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Jan 30 20:06:06 UTC 2009

On 01/30/2009 02:44 PM, Allen Edwards wrote:
> But the idea that you can check conflicts every 2 weeks is naive.  You
> really have to check every time you add a show.

When you're adding a new rule, you're actively working in Myth, so it's
not like it makes you check things again.  By checking every 2 weeks, I
was suggesting that when Myth is running in "unattended" mode, you
simply have to check once each 2 weeks.

If you're messing with schedules, though, it's your responsibility to
verify that adding the new schedule doesn't break other things.  After
all, that's why there's a feature that allows you to preview schedule
changes.

Mike