[mythtv-users] NVP: Prebuffer wait timed out 10 times ...

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Fri Jan 30 19:09:24 UTC 2009

Hi list,

(running the latest myth-0.21 for openSuse 11.0)

I'm getting above message on the mythfrontend but only for 1 specific channel
(which is an encrypted channel, but other encrypted channels work fine), and
I get this message always, which means I never see a single picture there.

I'm getting this on all frontends I tried (different hardware), so it seems
it has to do with the backend.

Can one explain what this message means at all and where I could look to
find and fix it ?
Can it have something to do with encryption ?

Thanks a lot!

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail