[mythtv-users] vdpau 0.21 Testing repo older than weekly builds problem ...

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 14:14:03 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/1/31 Lindsay Mathieson <lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com>:
> I (stupidly) did a apt-get update & upgrade with the vdpau-testing repo and
> mytbuntu weekly builds active. The weekly builds are a later version
> (0.21.0+fixes19878-0ubuntu0+mythbuntu2) than vdpau-testing
> (0.21.0+fixes19845-openglvdpau-0ubuntu0).
>
> How can I roll it back to vdpau-testing?

You can force which version to use in Synaptic. Go into the Package
menu and select "force version"
The other possibility is to uninstall mythtv, disable the mythweekly
repository and re-install mythtv...

It's unfortunate because version 19878 doesn't have anything newer
than 19845 as there has been absolutely no change in 0.21-fixes
since...

What happened to you is something I mentioned earlier and the issue
with the weekly build, every week their version number keeps growing
even if there are absolutely no difference between the two versions.

Jean-Yves