[mythtv-users] BBC HD et al

Gareth Glaccum gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Thu Jan 29 23:47:21 UTC 2009

>mplexid is assigned randomly. Which transponders (transportid) or
>channels (serviceid) are you having problems with?
>Nick

Not sure which of the columns is the transport ID in channels.conf, or where
to find it easily in myth, but the following 3 channels are no longer
working for definite, when they were earlier.
(excerpts from channels.conf)

BBC 1 East (W):10847:v:0:22000:2305:2306:6903
BBC 1 CI:10847:v:0:22000:2325:2326:6904
BBC HD:10847:v:0:22000:0:2330:6940

To reset (hopefully) anything I may have messed up, I performed an import
from the channels.conf again. This failed at the point where these should
have been.
When going to one of these channels, I get l__ instead of LAM (I am sure it
was lower case)

CNN:12051:v:0:27500:2319:2321:7140 appears to be the same

Hmm, just tried BBC HD again, this time it is L__, left it 5 minutes, gone
back and it is l__ again.
Gareth