[mythtv-users] Getting schedule info for BBC3 + BBC4

Mike Holden mythtv at mikeholden.org
Thu Jan 29 16:10:53 UTC 2009

Mike Perkins wrote:
> Now I'm getting mystified by this. Just checked mythweb, and I still have
> "choice" and "knowledge", and I've got a full fortnight's worth of EPG
> (after
> 7pm, of course). Haven't had a mfdb error either since before Christmas.

You need to update the xmltvid in 2 places - sounds like you only changed
one?

First, change the YourChannel.xmltv file on your filesystem, probably
either in /var/lib/mythtv or /home/yourmythtvuser/.xmltv or similar.

Secondly, you need to change the xmltvid in the channel details within
MythTV, which you can do either in mythweb or mythtv-setup.
--
Mike Holden

http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted
items, including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts